Monday, April 20, 2020

Post 729: Lemme Light Your Way


The Huntress
The streets were dark and silent, and it was as though all the light was snatched from the world, until I saw it. I small but distinct flicker of light. The prettiest shade of purple I had ever seen, and as it grew closer it got longer, wider, slowly illuminating the carrier. Her eyes were the first thing I noticed, a small, white circle with a purplish-blue tint, and I knew then I was in grave peril, but I couldn't look away, I couldn't move to run. For she was the most beautiful creature I had laid eyes on in a very long time, but unfortunately she was only here to steal my life.

Sponsors
Credits
Outfit
React
by

Also Shown

Skin
Bonita
by
Revoul

Body
Classic
by
Legacy

Piercings
Set 01
by
Suicidal Unborn

Ears
Punky Elf 
by
Swallow