Saturday, February 2, 2019

Post 370: Good Girls Bloom

Sponsors




My Sexy Love
You know that Neyo song? That one about the girl that makes his hair stand up? That's what she does to me, when she looks at me, when she touches me, man when she kisses me the world disappears and there's only us. I have never in my life been so addicted to another human being, but she just does something to me, and when she's not near me, nothing makes sense. It's dark and cold, and she brings light and warmth, you know what I mean?

Credits
Chains&Pasties: Bleom by BouBouKi Marketplace available at XXX Original Event

Pose: Gina Pose 1 by Imitation Marketplace

Tattoo (Chest): Abstract by Redfish Tattoo Marketplace

Also Shown:

Lingerie: Aria by Ricielli

Hair: Ariana by Doux Marketplace

Skin: Moana by Tres Beau 

Body Applier: Voluptuous Skin by Studio Exposure Marketplace

Head: Babyface by Genus

Body: Lara by Maitreya Marketplace

Chain: His and Her Heart Necklace by Rossi. Marketplace