Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Post 372: Waiting Games

Sponsors


Waiting Game
She waits for me, every night like clockwork, I beg her not to but she insists. Tonight was special, she laid there waiting in her black body suit, her breast exposed, her nipples hard as diamonds and just as beautiful. When I stepped into our room they greeted me, caramel skin with dark caramel nipples, made my mouth water just looking at her. But her eyes were closed and she was snoring lightly, for once she had fallen asleep she didn't even hear me come in. I kissed her lips softly, moving down her neck, to her chest, she stirred and moaned as I bit her left nipple gently. She gasped, when I pinched the right one, wrapping her arms around me she whispered, "welcome home, my love"

Credits
Bodysuit: Tasha by Vanilla Bae Marketplace available at FaMESHed

Bracelets: Alba by Gemini Marketplace

Earrings: Glory Heart by November Marketplace

Pose: Gina 2 by Imitation Marketplace

Also Shown:

Hair: Samantha by Doux Marketplace

Skin: Moana by Tres Beau 

Body Applier: Voluptuous Skin by Studio Exposure Marketplace

Head: Babyface by Genus

Body: Lara by Maitreya Marketplace

Chain: His and Her Heart Necklace by Rossi. Marketplace