Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Post 366: Siren Of The Forest


Sponsor

My Calling
Her words muffled with the flower gag in her mouth, mumbling her approval as I finished intertwining the final flower into the shibari ropes that bound her body. Her arms are to be next but first I must step back and admire my work, she looks like a bound goddess. The knots are tight, and the ropes accentuate her curves, making them more dramatic than usual, the flowers softening the picture. I love her, her willingness, her trust, she is my goddess, my submissive, my Siren!

Credits:
Ropes: Sasy (Rare 1) by Lana Marketplace

Gag: Sasy (Rare 3) by Lana Marketplace

Hand Flower: Sasy (Common 13) by Lana Marketplace

Also Shown:

Hair: Lesly by Doux Marketplace

Skin: Moana by Tres Beau 

Body Applier: Voluptuous Skin by Studio Exposure Marketplace

Head: Babyface by Genus

Body: Lara by Maitreya Marketplace

Chain: His and Her Heart Necklace by Rossi. Marketplace

Photo taken at LanaLand