Monday, January 28, 2019

Post 364: Every Night We Lit


Sponsor

She's My Everything

He looked at her, holding his phone just out of view as I flicked picture after picture. Savoring this moment, she was tipsy and feeling herself and in one moment she looked at me. A slight smirk on her perfectly painted lips, her brown eyes lit up with lust, and I knew right there she would be my Mrs. I also knew that I was getting in her stomach, but that's a whole other story, but I saw my world in her eyes, and I was stuck! There would be no other woman that could still me with a stare, that could ground me with a look, that could capture my very being with a glance.

Credits

Headband: Feline Headbands by Oushk Marketplace


Also Shown:

Jacket: Parker Jacket by Reign Marketplace

Lingerie: Aria by Ricielli

Hair: Ariana by Doux Marketplace

Skin: Moana by Tres Beau 

Body Applier: Voluptuous Skin by Studio Exposure Marketplace

Head: Babyface by Genus

Body: Lara by Maitreya Marketplace

Chain: His and Her Heart Necklace by Rossi. Marketplace