Sunday, January 27, 2019

Post 362: Dreaming In Flowers


Sponsors

Field of Dreams

He watched her walk through a field of sunflowers, looking back only to flash him smiles or reach for his hand. She was beautiful and carefree, as the wind whipped through her hair framing her face making her look as if she were goddess of the field. As she came upon a downed sunflower, she pouted, her full lips poking slightly as she bent to pick it up. She held it close to her heart as she turned to look at me, the moment the light hit her face, I knew in that very second she was mine. My lover, my best friend, my dream all wrapped in black and gold linen, holding a sunflower.

Credits

Dress: Lauren Dress by Desmonia Marketplace


Also Shown:

Hair: Lesly by Doux Marketplace

Skin: Xiao by Revoul Marketplace
Body Applier: Chubby by Revoul Marketplace

Head: Catya by Catwa Marketplace

Body: Lara by Maitreya Marketplace

Chain: His and Her Heart Necklace by Rossi. Marketplace